Community articles

Three ways to experience India’s incredible culture

Three ways to experience India’s incredible culture

ILSC-New Delhi students are engulfed in India’s warm and friendly culture, so they can quickly overcome their inhibitions and transition into confident language learners and intrepid travelers by the end of their journey. The key to this growth is cultural immersion.

Rising Above Challenges

Rising above challenges truly defines the journey of students in our Learn to Earn Program, a language and life-skills training program for disadvantaged young women, offered at ILSC-New Delhi. The program was founded in New Delhi, India, in 2010, as part of ILSC’s mission to empower women through education. The idea began with the realization

ILSC-Montréal: Keeping the support of microfinance going through KIVA

Contributed by Sarah Milburn, Business English Communication Instructor, ILSC-Montreal. For those of you who don’t know, KIVA is a non-profit organisation with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, KIVA lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunities around

ILSC Montreal raises funds for the Humanitarian Coalition

Contributed by Mona Sabouri, CSR  committee member and ESL Teacher at ILSC Montreal In January 2016, a student of mine decided to present on the current state of Syria and its millions of refugees.  Bruna Aparecida Dos Santos’ presentation was quite moving.  She made me want to do something about this and well, I brought it to

All ELICOS programs are part of the English Language Programs for International Students CRICOS Code: 060152J.
ILSC (Brisbane) PTY LTD is trading as ILSC-Brisbane, ILSC-Sydney, ILSC-Melbourne, ILSC-Adelaide, Greystone College and ILSC Australia RTO Number 31564, CRICOS Code: 02137M.
Greystone College of Business and Technology (Toronto) Inc. (Greystone College (Toronto)), Greystone College of Business and Technology (Greystone College (Vancouver)),
Collège Greystone (Greystone College (Montréal))and ILSC India PVT Ltd (operating as Greystone College (New Delhi)) herein collectively referred to as “Greystone College”.